Thursday, September 23, 2010

Dream

I remember vaguely having a lot of dreams where i run away from someone who will rough me up over and over. I sprint and hop like a gazelle in real life, and i know this in my dreams. But when i try to haul ass away from these berserkers, my limbs weigh tons. One dream like this that happened recently enough that i can remember a lot of the details. I was chased by a man on roller skates. His hair was a jerry curled toupee, dripping with sweat. Sporting wrap arounds that glinted sparkly gold in the sunlight, he looked as if he just emerged from Straps and Straps and Straps, a gay bondage fetish members only club down the street. Hairy sweaty chest and gut buldging in two leather straps, bullet chain style. Chase me down over and over he would, knock me down, and skate over my hands. The last time, he circled 'round and pretended he was going to be nice. As soon as i let my guard down, he snickered and threw liquid lsd in my hair. I guess thats what was making his so wet. Then he pulled out his handcuffs and i had to flee as i lost my ability to grasp reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment